The Key to a Strong, Healthy & Vital Life
In today’s world, health is usually is low in our priorities until it’s missing. What happens is that since most of us are born or still live without any illness, we don’t feel the pressure to make health our number one priority.
And the truth is that it should be! Because without health we can’t enjoy relationships, do work, spend time with family and friends, travel or do anything.
Our body is our temple, through it we experience life, so we must give them the importance it deserves.
Health is not just the absence of illness, it’s having unbelievable energy, it’s not getting sick or catching the flu, it’s having a beautiful hair, skin, nails, organs, etc. The truth is that most of us have never experienced that level of vitality and strength. It’s like trying to explain the smell of a rose to someone who has never smelled it.
We have to be very careful with our beliefs here, since they can play a major role in our health. The experts of today’s world (doctors, researchers, surgeons, etc) still don’t know most of what happens in our bodies and why. On top of that, western medicine focuses on treating symptoms instead of curing diseases (finding the root of the problem and fixing it). Just look at how much the placebo effect is present in most health experiments with humans or all the people who has been diagnosed terminal and that have survived.
Germs are not the cause of diseases. There are a lot of factors that influence that: stress, genetics, the state of your body, your beliefs about health, etc.
In fact, most diseases are developed by the environment. We’re full of germs and viruses and have genetic tendencies, but if they’re in a hostile environment (a healthy body) they usually can’t develop into an illness.
The Acid-Alkaline balance
Like the body temperature, the blood has to be balanced between acidity and alkalinity to be able to sustain life.
That’s measured by the PH, which is a scale from 0 to 14 in which:
- 0 is maximum acidity
- 7 is neutral
- 14 is maximum alkalinity
Different body parts have different PH, but the PH in our blood should be always between 7.35 and 7.45.
Acidity problems cause red blood cells to stick together, which means less oxygen to our cells, and the activation of the body’s defence mechanisms which can get as extreme as adding cholesterol to our arteries or taking calcium from the bones to try to balance the effects of acidity.
What changes the acidity in our body?
- Emotions. Anger, frustration, resentment or rage
- Negative thoughts, words and actions
- An acid diet. Typical western diet is highly acidic (sugar, refined and processed products, meat, dairy, etc are all sources of acid)
- A polluted environment
- Radiation. In high levels for sure and it’s still unknown if exposure to our daily electronic devices has some effect
Alkalise and energise
In order to maintain balance and help our bodies, we must do this two things:
- Alkalise: Breaking the cycle of acid in our bodies. Return to the ideal PH and get our reservoirs full.
- Energise: we’re alive thanks to an extremely complex network that communicates through electrical impulses. Therefore, it’s essential that we eat food that can easily be converted into the elements that make this chemistry possible. Energising food is the kind of food that provides us with more energy than what it takes to process it.
How we get out of balance
When we get ill, feel bad or without energy, it’s usually because we’re out of balance (and we can be constantly out of balance). The process is always the same:
- Your environment is disturbed by something: emotions, pollution, diet, radiation, etc.
- Cells become disorganised: they’re trying to adapt and some weaken, mutate or die.
- The environment is compromised while cells are not “in shape”.
- The environment becomes polluted: bacteria, yeast, fungus and other creatures take advantage of the situation.
- We develop a disease or age.
How to regain balance
There are three steps that can help us regain balance quickly:
STEP 1: Cleansing our system, ideally for 7–10 days (or a minimum of 3–4 days)
It’s easy to guess through our lifestyle if we’ve built up some toxicity and acid in the past weeks, months or years.
The best way to cleanse our body is to super-hydrate it with plenty of alkaline drinks.
STEP 2: We must interrupt destructive patterns that don’t serve us
Those that generate negative emotions, make us eat acidic foods or drink, smoke, etc.
STEP 3: We must provide our body with the core nutrients it really needs
- Vitamins & minerals
- Live alkaline foods